1) This reminded me how much fun it is to write an utterly random list.
2) Sitting down and beginning anythingâ€”a manuscript, a book, my to do listâ€”is the hardest part.
3) When we ripped out a wall in the bathroom upstairs, we found a Dr. Pepper bottle from 1976. It sits on the windowsill in my studio now.
5) I am procrastinating about working on a manuscript right now.
6) I love Tahitian vanilla ice cream.
7) Iâ€™m adore this orange infused dark chocolate. Dark chocolate can do no wrong anyway--but with a hint of orange? Reminds me of driving through southern California as a kid and smelling the heady scent of orange blossoms on the breeze.
9) Violence towards women is something I have become deeply angry about, and I want to do more to affect change.
10) Even in winter, I like having bare feet. Radiant heat makes me happy, and so do my clogs.
Your turn. Write 10 random facts about you, right nowâ€”here or on your blog. If you post on your blog, leave your link here so I can check 'em out.