I want to write, but cannot make my fingers agree with me. Bullet points are easier. Five random things I did in the past 24 hours:
* Tried on almost every single shirt or sweater in my possession and found all to be lacking in one way or another. I hate that.
* Taught first graders about the two body parts of a spider (abdomen and cephalothorax)
* Cried in my husbandâ€™s arms in bed from sheer exhaustion and overwhelm (being there in those armsâ€”the best thing that happened all day.)
* Tried to skip a page in Beatrix Potterâ€™s Jemima Puddle Duck while reading to Bean, but got in trouble because he seems to know every freaking word. Of every book we own. Time to get new books, I think.
* Took a walk in the cold wearing a powder blue down jacket and woolen hat. Itâ€™s starting to feel almost wintry here.
What did you do today?