* Croissants, fresh strawberries, vanilla yogurt, lattes. * A trip to the store for rain boots.
* Grocery shopping ("Bean drive OWN CAR," he says, earnestly. And so we push around those awful, cumbersome, rediculous plastic car/carts. He loves every minute.)
* Teething, and a struggle to go to sleep at nap time. Finally we went for a walk with Bean in the running stroller (think MUD on the roads) and he was asleep in less than a minute.
* A teeny-tiny circus, just down the road. (Such a long post coming on that tomorrow!)
* Lasange, garlic bread, wine and chocolate cake with friends while the kids chased the cats, and shared sippy cups.
* Making the perfect running mix. (Leave a comment if you want the titles! I'm into goofy, fast paced, 80s inspired stuff when I run. Anything to keep my feet moving!)
* And delight, of all delights: my iPod and book were found and returned! Thanks for all the positive comments on that one. I seriously think you helped balance the universe in my favor. Now, just keep your good thoughts dancing my way re: grad school. They say I won't necessarily be notivied until mid April.