* As I feared, by bedtime I was running a fever, and spent the night alternately hot and shivering. * Spent Sunday in bed, mostly, watching the light travel across the room, and dreaming bizzare dreams.
* Ate the best soup ever for lunch--made my DH. Just the kind of soup you long for when your sick, light, brothy, with just enough salt.
* Felt my heart expand with amazement as Bean kept coming over to me, wanting to kiss me, or just be close.
* Wrote some last minute lesson plans, and called in sick. Crap. I hate doing that. I feel so responsible for the little rascals I teach.
* You may officially declare this a useless post. Thank NaBloPoMo.