2) That there are so many amazing, talented and wonderful people that read my blog. Some Iâ€™ve known aboutâ€¦others, Iâ€™m excited to explore. Your feeds are now all on my reader! Look for me, Iâ€™ll be commenting on your blogs this week.
3) Iâ€™m also in the process of including all of your links on my sidebar, but right now my in laws are here so it will have to wait until I have uninterrupted internet time.
4) Summer is suddenly dissolving at the edges: the last sun drenched stretching out between chilly mornings and evenings where the dusk lasts for hours.
5) The Eastern field has a maple tree with leaves already washed in vermillion, and the grass is higher than my waist.
6) I passed the test with only a small flash-back to my high school test taking fears, and a very early morning.
7) My classroom is starting to look like a place where kids might like to learn: a cozy library is taking shape, a center for science investigations and for art. Yet I still have an endless list of things to do. This is what every single day is like as a teacher: always wanting to accomplish more than is humanly possible.
8) And this: I hardly ever check my stats, but I did recently and nearly died laughing at the search strings that lead people here. Really. Worthy of a post by itself. See?